Against the odd's
This is a small Top Down Shooter made in Unity, where you are the last 0.1% of Bacteria left, now it's on you to get rid of the other 99.9%, good luck..
(For the best experience play in fullscreen)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.